Kids Table & Chair Set
Video - September 11, 2015
Every kid deserves a Kids Table & Chair Set! Easy to build with basic tools and requires only one single sheet of 3/4″ plywood!
This is the 2015 Woodworkers Fighting Cancer project so that means you can help the cause just by building it. For each person who builds the project and sends us a picture, we’ll personally donate $5 to the charity. And if you’re a YouTuber and you make a video of your build, we’ll donate $10 to the cause! Send us your photos and links here. Deadline is November 30th, 2015. For more details, go to WoodworkersFightingCancer.com.
Download the FREE Plans!
- Sketchup Plan
- PDF Plan/Cutlist
- Sketchup Plan (Metric)
- PDF Plan/Cutlist (Metric)
- 8×11 Printable Template
- Full Size Template
- Alternative Cut Diagram (with proper grain orientation) (thanks to Mike O’Malley)
- Template SVG File for CNC (thanks to Jarek Ostaszewski)
- (12) Threaded Inserts – EZ Lock 1/4″-20
- (20) 1 1/8” Long, 1/4”-20 Connector Bolts (Note that the chair can use up to 1 1/2” long for additional support.)
- (8) Cap Nuts
- (24) 1 1/2” Long, 3/8” Diameter Dowels
In case you missed it, I made this project during a live all day Build-a-Thon on September 4th 2015. It was an amazing day and we managed to get halfway to our $15,000 goal on that day alone! The entire video is 8.5 hours long so feel free to just skim it. Ha!
Sponsors & Donations
We’d like to thank our sponsors for helping us out with this event. They include Powermatic, Fuji Spray, MicroJig, Rockler, Eagle America, Bell Forest Products, and ProCon Supply. You can donate directly if you’d like or feel free to participate in our charity auctions.