2017 Shop Tour
Video - February 23, 2017
Welcome to the official 2017 Shop Tour. If you’ve been with us since the beginning, you know that my shop has changed a few times due to various domestic reasons. Back in November 2016, we packed up the house and shop one last time to head to our new home in Denver, Colorado. Curious why we moved? Read this. It’s been about three months since we moved in and I’ve been working diligently to transform my new 950 square foot 4-car garage into a dedicated shop. While there’s still more to do, I’m done with what I’m calling “phase one” since I’m now at the point that I can comfortably start building projects. If you want to catch up on all of the details regarding the move and the shop setup up to this point (as well as previous shop tours), check out the Shop Archives.
This video contains a LOT of references to products, articles, and videos and you’ll find those links below.
Special thanks to:
- Powermatic for continuing to sponsor the show and support our efforts.
- Oneida Air Systems for supplying us with a new Dust Gorilla Pro.
- American Green Lights for supplying us with LED light fixtures.
- Shop Archives
- Dream Shop Build
- Parallel Clamp Rack
- Utilitarian Clamp Rack
- Assembly of a Powermatic PM2000 Table Saw
- Assembly of an Oneida Dust Gorilla Cyclone Dust Collector
- Tool Storage Cabinet
- Bosch Glide vs Festool Kapex
- Organizer Bins
- Shop Heating Options
- LED Shop Lighting
- Acoustic Panel Installation
- Stanley Organizers
- Rubber Tiles for Shop Flooring
Legs, Through M&T, & Dimpling – Knock Down Trestle Table Pt. 1