TWW Live 10 – Making Babies
Live Event - June 6, 2015
Complete Arbortech Pack: including 1 TurboPlane, 1 Mini-Turbo & 1 Contour Random Sander
Complete MicroJIG GRR-RIPPER System: including 1 GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock (GR-200), 1 1/8” Leg (GRP-11G), 1 Gravity Heel Kit (GRGH-040), 1 Handle Bridge Kit (GRGH-010) & 1 Deflector/Connector (GRDC-020)
Enter to win!
Featured Viewer Project
Tommy Mac’s Pro Scraper Kit (to be reviewed on the next show)
In the Shop
Working on a Maloof-inspired Sculpted Rocker in the Guild.
– How do you optimize your time in the shop?
– Anything new on promoting and educating young kids about woodworking?
– How does the Milwaukee rechargeable grinder compare to the corded one?
– What about Kutzall grinding discs?
– What would you suggest for a starter rasp set?
– What is the oldest tool you have in your shop?
– What’s with the odd-looking coping saw?
– What was the first thing you built for your son?
– Would you do a video on how to properly set up your Fuji sprayer?
– What brands of chisels do you own? Check out my shop tour page.
– What finish would you recommend or an Ash display box?
– If you could only have one Festool sander, which would it be?
– Do you consider CNC real woodworking?
– Can you recommend a hand tool to resaw a maple board?
– How often do you sharpen your card scraper?
– How do you calculate price? Here’s the article I wrote on the topic.
– What finish will you use on your sculpted rocker?
– Would the Domino be worth purchasing for future Guild projects?
– What’s a good lathe to start with?
– What’s your favorite Makita tool?
– How do you combat the Walmart mentality?
– What kind of jobs could there be in woodworking?