A Tad Askew – Friday Live!
Live Event - January 6, 2018
- 0:17 – New Sponsor! – http://titebond.com
- 1:15 – New Zealand care package
- 3:11 – Rubber Chucky – https://www.rubberchucky.com/
- 4:30 – Can you split off to more than one tool from one drop in your dust collection system?
- 5:50 – Monthly Giveaway – https://www.
- 6:45 – What do you consider must have jigs for the shop?
- 8:39 – Would you use metric in your shop if you were starting over?
- 11:16 – What’s the deal with bronze planes? And what angle frog would you use in a LN smoother?
- 14:03 – What’s the best way to measure and cut?
- 15:46 – I can’t seem to glue up casework square? What am I doing wrong?
- 18:03 – What is the best spokeshave if I can only get two?
- 19:32 – Have you ever found yourself lacking motivation getting into the shop?
- 23:30 – How do you finish the dovetails on your drawers?
- 24:33 – Would you recommend going router and jig or hand tools for learning dovetails?
- 26:10 – Why do you look skewed in your new video when using your sled?
- 27:20 – If you had to choose only one Festool sander which would you get?
- 28:10 – What finish would you recommend for utility in the shop?
- 29:27 – How do I complete a round over without a router?
- 30:26 – Are you going to build some nightstands for your king sized bed?
- 31:35 – Why does a forgotten project always need resanding when you remember it?
- 34:10 – Will BLO provide enough protection for a table?
- 37:31 – Project winner
- 38:38 – Do you think woodworking is a good hobby for a woman?
- 41:22 – Is hard maple and birch ply a good choice for a changing table?
- 42:15 – Are there any issue using 4/4 rough stock for the top of the trestle table build?
- 43:00 – How do you feel about using species that are endangered?