Rasp Starter Set – Friday Live!
Live Event - November 17, 2017
On today’s show we discuss rasps and which ones are good for a beginner set. Of course we also have the usual Q&A..
- 2:13 – Flash Sale on Guild DVDs – http://www.twwstore.com/
- 7:15 – What happened to the Discord Chat?
8:50 – Can you give me any tips on hinge installations?
- 12:24 – Why do I keep getting burn streaks on my drum sander?
- 14:15 – What is the best way to put mortises in the end of a long piece of wood?
- 16:23 – What’s the deal with Japanese pull saws?
- 20:50 – Can you explain the coarseness grades of rasps and recommend a good starter set?
- 23:00 – Do you only brush Epifanes or do you wipe?
- 24:48 – Do I need to do a full outdoor finish if my project will be under a cover?
- 27:03 – How can I protect my lungs with a beard?
- 29:25 – Are there going to be any black Friday clamp sales?
- 31:49 – What would you consider max thickness for plywood on walls in a shed?
- 32:44 – Do you hang the barrel portion of stop hinges out the back of the piece of wood?
- 34:47 – How do I hide screws on breadboard ends without plugs?