Post AWFS – Friday Live!
Live Event - July 21, 2017
Today we’re doing a quick review of our AWFS experience and then it’s on to questions. Here’s the rundown:
- 0:23 – Recap of AWFS trip
- 8:00 – Now taking voice memos at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8:33 – Do you have recommendations for dog hole spacing on my workbench?
- 9:39 – Is a track saw worth the investment over a standard circular saw?
- 11:01 – How do you handle equipment malfunctions?
- 14:00 – Is there a good example of when to use each type of clamp?
- 16:54 – What should I pass on to Matt at AWFS?
- 17:25 – When you meet up with Matt, why don’t you make Christmas gifts?
- 18:57 – How do I tell different grades of plywood apart?
- 20:35 – Do you follow classical rules for mortise and tenons?
- 22:50 – Does leaving purpleheart out in the sun affect the wood?
- 25:25 – Is there an order of difficulty to the guild projects?
- 28:19 – Are the taps supposed to have a 1/4″ hex base?
- 30:06 – Is AWFS a good place/time to buy tools?
- 31:00 – Have you tried the Festool knockdown dominoes?
- 31:28 – Trying to make a trestle table, what dimensions would be strongest?
- 33:16 – Are your tattoos woodworking inspired?
- 34:28 – Does Marc still have the Dowelmaxx jig he used?
- 34:42 – Have you taken the kids up Pike’s Peak yet?
- 35:13 – Any suggestions for getting glue spots off after the first coat of finish?
- 36:18 – Does a speed square have a place in your shop?
- 37:29 – What projects would you make with Pine?
- 39:15 – When are you writing your next book?
- 41:02 – Guild project winner
- 41:20 -New Patreon supporters