National Coffee Day – Friday Live!
Live Event - September 29, 2017
Today we drink coffee and lots of it. We’ll also discuss some woodworking!
- 1:10 – Free Guild Tier is Live
- 2:37 – Thread Taps back in stock
- 3:57 – Cabin property up for sale
- 5:08 – Gift packages!
- 7:40 – Can I use the table saw to resaw veneer?
- 10:25 – Do my planer knives need a micro bevel or a back bevel?
- 11:54 – Is there a significant difference between loose and integral tenons?
- 14:57 – What is the best project for a beginner?
- 17:42 – Is there a difference in quality between the LV and LN low angle jack planes?
- 19:55 – Roubo guild project sale – 30% off
- 20:35 – If I’ve never done something before, am I stupid to think I can do something right away?
- 22:16 – Have you ever ebonized light colored wood? – Deep Red Mahogany Finish
- 24:36 – Do you have any suggestions or techniques to retain symmetry while power carving?
- 26:53 – What game have you logged the most hours on?
- 28:48 – Is a parallelogram jointer worth the extra money?
- 30:13 – How do you go about deciding on a sheen for a project?
- 32:02 – Any advice on trimming iron-on edge banding? Check out this video.
- 32:30 – What’s your thoughts on using non-traditional wood species on a period-inspired piece?
- 35:08 – What happens when you apply poly over glue that wasn’t fully removed?
- 36:17 – Any tips on putting hinges on a veneer MDF door?
- 37:10 – Any suggestions for euro hinges on a big pantry door? Check out this video.
- 38:25 – Have you ever worked with torrefied wood?
- 39:54 – Can I use fine wood dust instead of 405 filler with West Systems epoxy?
- 43:29 – New Patreon supporters
- 44:12 – WWFC project preview
- 46:29 – Guild project winner!