Man Cold – Friday Live!
Live Event - August 4, 2017
Today, Marc is feeling sick and Nicole thinks it’s funny! Of course we have the usual Q&A rundown:
- 1:05 – Cremona is coming for the Denver Maker Meetup
- 3:08 – Any tips to keep control of the router when doing freehand routing?
- 5:19 – Is there a ratio or rule of thumb when making bowtie inlays?
- 8:28 – If you’re building a cabinet with a face frame and no doors, would you make the frame the same thickness as the carcass?
- 11:22 – If I’m using side mount drawer slides in a cabinet, is there any point in incorporating web frames?
- 14:23 – I can’t seem to get the backs of my chisels flat, any tips for flattening?
- 17:57 – Can I buy guild projects in payments?
- 19:42 – Does the diameter of a pattern bit affect the cutting ability?
- 20:48 – Are mineral spirits food safe to thin salad bowl finish?
- 22:22 – Is there a good caulk to put in joints to mitigate joint cracking on furniture?
- 23:16 – What’s Marc’s favorite takeout restaurant?
- 25:03 – I have a 2 year old can of pre-cat lacquer, is it still good?
- 27:12 – How were the Tim Tams?
- 28:13 – Can you go over your latest screw purchase and go over the sizes that are good to have?
- 31:00 – How do you determine chisel quality of unmarked chisels?
- 33:00 – New Patreon Supporters!